Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gang Sign

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get jumped in some alley by a bunch of Klan members or something before the week is out.

I think Allie was killed by some sort of gang. That sign cut into her back is graffitied all over the place here. Well, not really all over the place, but enough that you can see it if you know what you're looking for. And it's usually got "EMBRACE" written under it, too. So Allie was into drugs and they killed her because she couldn't pay, or something? It'd make sense. She obviously didn't have much in the way of cash, judging by how empty the house is.

I hate to think she'd actually do that. Allie was kind of a role model for me. It sucks to think she might've gotten hooked on something and ended up killed and cut up with some gang sign as a warning. And I can only think of one way she might've paid, which sucks even more.

And it'd explain why the cops are telling me they don't have any leads. Like, at all. This graffiti isn't exactly rare, and there's almost no cops here, so if they're outnumbered they might just be too frightened to actually finger the guys. Or they're bought off. Whatever.

So I'm living in a house where a gang murder took place, have nobody to turn to but the cops who are too scared to offer protection, am running out of cash in a big hurry, and unless I'm very much mistaken I'm also being followed by one of those gang members. Already.

And Hornblower just took a crap in the middle of the floor.

LIFE IS GRAND

No comments:

Post a Comment