Monday, March 12, 2012

Take A Seat, Boy

Well. I was going to use this as a photo album journal kind of thing, since I'm moving back home and wanted somewhere to dump all my thoughts and pictures to look at later. I mean, it's been years since I've been to Montgomery Village. I didn't expect to particularly like it, 'cause I didn't like it even when I was here as a kid - it's always been really boring, it's the kind of small country town you only see in movies - but I still wanted to be able to talk about things. I figured I'd need the outlet for the stress, even if it's just to bitch about stuff, since I'm moving back here after losing my college scholarships and not finding a job and running myself into the ground in debt and all that shit. Moving back to live with my sister.

Or I would have been, if I hadn't just driven in to town and found the house surrounded by police tape.

Allie's been murdered. I guess this is going to be the place I post about her investigation, or something. If I post here at all. I dunno. I'm kind of numb, right now. I don't even know why I'm posting this much. Or posting anything at all. I should just go to sleep, but I'm not sleepy. I'm just sitting on the bed and staring at the TV - there's only thirteen channels, I swear, everything sucks out here in the sticks - and typing whatever comes into my head.

So... whatever. South Park is coming on. I'm gonna watch that. And probably take a few sleeping pills in a minute.

1 comment: